نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

of my tears

[Verse 1]You think that you'll die without himYou know, that's a lie that you tell yourselfYou fear that you lay alone forever nowIt ain't true, ain't true, ain't true, no[Pre-Chorus]So put your arms around me tonightLet the music lift you upLike you've never been so highOpen up your heart to meLet the music lift you upLike you've never been this free'Til you feel the sunriseLet the music warm your bodyLike the heat of a thousand firesThe heat of a thousand fires[Chorus]Ain't no crying in the club (hey, hey)Let the beat carry away, your tears as they fall, babyAin't no crying in the club (hey, hey)With a little faith, your tears turn to ecstasyAin't no crying in the club"I won't, I won't, I..."Ain't no crying in the club"I
That alone was never the one to be true, wipe your tears away ...I have no destination lonely road ...That alone seeing good days ...Alone means no stone patient ...That alone birthday with sleeping pills ...Easter table alone means alone ...The day of Eid alone without greeting ...That alone without a guest house ...This means that a single party alone ...Double alone the long walk ...The lonely howl of pain when ...Alone, the tears silently ...That alone is exhausted, but no anchor ...

دانلود فیلم Miss Fisher & the Crypt of Tears 2020
امتیاز : 6.5 از 10
کیفیت : WEB-DL 1080p
ژانر : راز آلود, ماجراجویی
کارگردان : Tony Tilse
ستارگان : Ashleigh Cummings, Essie Davis, Miriam Margolyes, Rupert Penry-Jones
سال : 2020
کشور : استرالیا
سازندگان : Deb Cox
مدت زمان : 1 ساعت و 41 دقیقه
بعد از آزاد کردن یک دختر جوان از بندی ناعادلانه در اورشلیم، فراین فیشر از رازهایی درباره ی چند زمرد گران بها و نفرین های باستانی پرده برداری کرده و حقیقت ماجرای ناپدید شدن قبیله ی فراموش شده ی شیرین را آشکار می سازد.
ا
دانلود انیمه Tears to Tiara

داستان در دنیایی شبیه به قرون وسطی و خیالی جریان داره.ارتش امپراطوری برای زنده کردن فرمانروای شیاطین دختریو به عنوان قربانی اماده میکنن ، ولی فرمانروای شیاطین به اونا بی اعتانایی و قربانیو نجات میده و بقیشو تو انیمه ببینید

اکشن - ماجراجویی - فانتزی -

قسمتhttps://xip.li/qzTsgT 1
قسمتhttps://xip.li/ppjoMj ۲
قسمتhttps://xip.li/8wDRp7 ۳
قسمتhttps://xip.li/pY24Xm ۴
 قسمتhttps://xip.li/KSnLDV ۵
قسمتhttps://xip.li/7MPhSO ۶
قسمتhttps://xip.li/il5Pkm ۷
قسمتhttps://xip.li/w3BFE7 ۸
قسمتhttps://xip.l
این متن شامل درگیری های ذهنی یک نوجوون احساساتی هست و لطفا اگه موقع خوندن متن حس کردین که خیلی دارم چرت و پرت میگم از صفحه بیاین بیرون‌ که وقتتون طلف نشه. در غیر این صورت خوشحال میشم شما هم نظرتونو باهام به اشتراک بزارین
ادامه مطلب
And this is official. NO MORE SCHOOL.
I loved it. I loved the ppl I met, the things that I went through, all those nice memories, bad stuff, loving and hating, lies and truth.
I feel I grew up at the moment I left the school.
Yup, I'm sentimental.IDFC!
P.S: I hugged her as if it was the last time. I got tears and so does she. I was like, "I really wanted to forgive u for hurting me, but I can't. I am too much injured and I cannot let it go. I have to care for me first, so I will let you go, eventhough I loved you so much and you knew it. You knew it clearly and still..."
P.S2: City of Stars... Are u shining just 4 me?
مود لباس زنانه خواننده معروف آمریکایی آراینا گرانده در موزیک ویدیویی آهنگ زیبای NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY
این مود یک Mesh است و برای بازی شما یک لباس با شکلی جدید بوجود می آورد.
درباره مود
ورژن مورد نیاز:همه ورژن ها
پک و الحاقی مورد نیاز:
مِش های ساخته شده به دست دیگر افراد به جز بازی در همه ورژن ها جواب گو است.
رنگ:سفید،کرمی،مشکی،زرشکی و ....
سن:نوجوان تا کهنسال
مخصوص:زنان 
حجم مود:3 مگابایت
سازنده:littledica
آموزش نصب مود اینجا 
باکس دانلود:
دانلود مود لباس آریان
دانلود انیمه Tears to Tiara

داستان در دنیایی شبیه به قرون وسطی و خیالی جریان داره.ارتش امپراطوری برای زنده کردن فرمانروای شیاطین دختریو به عنوان قربانی اماده میکنن ، ولی فرمانروای شیاطین به اونا بی اعتانایی و قربانیو نجات میده و بقیشو تو انیمه ببینید

اکشن - ماجراجویی - فانتزی -

قسمتhttps://xip.li/qzTsgT 1
قسمتhttps://xip.li/ppjoMj ۲
قسمتhttps://xip.li/8wDRp7 ۳
قسمتhttps://xip.li/pY24Xm ۴
 قسمتhttps://xip.li/KSnLDV ۵
قسمتhttps://xip.li/7MPhSO ۶
قسمتhttps://xip.li/il5Pkm ۷
قسمتhttps://xip.li/w3BFE7 ۸
قسمتhttps://xip.l
evanescence_my immortal
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

I'm so tired of being hereSuppressed by all my childish fearsAnd if you have to leaveI wish that you would just leave'Cause your presence still lingers hereAnd it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too realThere's just too much that time cannot era
light up a cigarette put on your head set make it at high level then play a heavy methal and enjoy the maddness. close your eyes feel the battle starts the straight pounches hits your noise the you shake like a missed dancer tears findig the way of the eye corner more blind you are you are on your own feet challenging you see nothing but feeling the battle  that starts ringing bells screamers aroun you need focous and focous you get far while they come near no pla fist between that myth you hear a voice a frequnce makes you calm you just  get to run harder  up stop the brain cod and enjoy dinner....than ever just it stsrts again 
Name:When things explode
Origin:UK
(Artist:Unkle(U.N.K.L.E
Genre:trip hop_Alternative rock_Electoronica
Year:2007
Album:War Stories
Active:1992_now

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

Your skull froze little livesIn shadows where you hideA life that was designedYou've been cheated, oh so blindYou laid it on the lineThese twisted words of
[Verse 1]No limit in the skyThat I won't fly for yaNo amount of tears in my eyesThat I won't cry for ya, oh noWith every breath that I takeI want you to share that air with meThere's no promise that I won't keepI'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep[Chorus]When it comes to you, there's no crimeLet's take both of our souls, and intertwineWhen it comes to you, don't be blindWatch me speak from my heartWhen it comes to you, comes to you[Post-Chorus]Want you to share that(When it comes to you)[Verse 2]Cupid ain't a lieArrow got your name on it, oh yeahDon't miss out on a loveAnd regret yourself on it, ohOpen up your mind, clear your headAin't gotta wake up to an empty bedShare my life, it's yours to keepNow that I give to you all of me

Imam al-Sadiq (PBUH) asked Fudhail Ibn Yasar,
"Do you assemble with your friends and narrate traditions?" He said, "Yes, may I be sacrificed for you." He (PBUH) said, "I hold dear such gatherings as it will revive our matter. May Allah have mercy on him who revives our matter. O Fudhail! He who remembers us or is reminded about us, and this brings tears to his eyes even to the extent of a wing of a fly, Allah will forgive (his sins even if they are greater than the foam of the sea.
Good old rain
Is pounding on the dreamers
You've left a stain
On every single hour
All the treasures found
Will vanish with the tide
Illusion has gone
I'm all out of your web

Maybe on the moon
There is a soil for the doomed
I should save us a ride
I'll do what you want me to do
I'll lose the grip of your eyes
You're the needle in my arm

I'll drain drain drain
The rivers of addiction
I dreamed I could
Feed my veins in oblivion
But ain't no shelter
For the years of our blindness
Though we're good people

We're bullets to each other wings

Maybe on the moon
There is a soil for the doomed
I should save us a ride
You're the needle in my arm

Rain rain rain
Am I the only winner ?
In this silly game
Where tears are a trophy to gather
Endless Tears
Cliff Edge

دریافت

Kimi no kokoro ni tsutsumareta ai wo chikai...
قلب تو در حالی که عشق نزدیک است محاصره می شود

Nemurenai yoru nando sugitemo nee uketomete
در شبهای بیخوابی مهم نیست که چقدر سعی میکنم مرا قبو
There are seasons, life gets on your wick as far as a simple accident can raze you to the ground. Once in a blue moon, you recoil from every single stuff. you hate others' guts even you hate yourself. Seems this is the main idea behind being: a bitter pill to swallow. Idk, there are a set of things, people and emotions that you care about but they ignore you cruelly.
Morning, MohammadAli had been called me, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" he told me. Will be possible if a man has a foot to take a step, but the truth is there are legions of footless soldiers here. I replied. Occasionally best act is plonking yourself next to your house that is burning, kill yourself laughing.
Remedios! you know? I'm terribly sorry, I never ever managed to make u feel happy, I
رفتیم نشستیم یه گوشه، از ناراحتی هامون گفتیم...گفت تو دلت جای دیگس که اون حرفا رو زدی...بغض کردم...نمیتونستم بگم لعنتی من دلم پیش توعه وگرنه کدوم ادم عاقلی بعد این همه دعوا بازم میمونه؟ بغضم نمیذاشت حرف بزنم..گفت من شرایطم اوکی نیس..خودم میدونستم...همه حرفاشو نگفته میدونستم...بغضم بیشتر شد...وقتی دید هیچی نمیگم گفت به من بگو ماجرا چیه؟ کسی اومده؟ منم کم مونده بود اون وسط جلو ملت زار بزنم فقط...هیچی نگفتم.دستامون رو میز بود..با یه انگشتش، انگشت دستم
برای مشاهده موزیک ویدیو کلیک کنید
دانلود

I hurt myself todayTo see if I still feelI focus on the painThe only thing that's real
The needle tears a holeThe old familiar stingTry to kill it all awayBut I remember everything
What have I becomeMy sweetest friendEveryone I knowGoes away in the end
And you could have it allMy empire of dirtI will let you downI will make you hurt
I wear this crown of thornsUpon my liars chairFull of broken thoughtsI cannot repair
Beneath the stains of timeThe feelings disappearYou are someone elseI am still right here
What have I becomeMy sweetest friendEveryone I knowGoes away in the end
And you could have it allMy empire of dirtI will let you downI will make you hurt
If I could start againA million miles awayI will keep myse
دوست خوبم Elena-چان زحمت کشیدند و متن آهنگ The Loneliest Girl از انیمه ی کارول و تیوزدی رو ترجمه کردند و  برام فرستاندند :)
با تشکر از الینا چان ^^
امیدوارم که از شنیدن این آهنگ زیبا همراه با ترجمه اش لذت ببرید :)

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
.。.:*☆ The Loneliest Girl ☆.。.:*
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
It's a little cold in paradise tonight 
امشب یکم توی بهشت سرده
Love faded
 عشق محو شده
I'm finding new forms, I write it out 
وجه‌های جدید پیدا کردم، از پسش برمیام
It's fine for now
 برای الان خ
There are some mornings when I cry and cry and mourn for my self. Some mornings, I'm so angry and bitter. But it doesn't last too long. Then I get up and say, I want to live
Mitch, I don't allow myself any more self-pity than that. A little each morning, a few tears, and that's all
Tuesdays with Morrie
من همیشه با روانشناسی موفقیت به خصوص اون هایی که میگن همیشه باید دید مثبت به همه چیز داشته باشی و اصلا نا امید نشی مخالف بودم. اتفاقا نباید جلوی این حس ناراحتی و نا امیدی وایستاد، باید ازش گذر کرد، باید تا خرخره بری تو غم تا بفهمی که عه من اینقد سختی کشیدم و هنوز زنده ام، عه من
 Last night, while I lay thinking here,
some Whatifs crawled inside my ear
and pranced and partied all night long
and sang their same old Whatif song:
Whatif I'm dumb in school?
Whatif they've closed the swimming pool?
Whatif I get beat up?
Whatif there's poison in my cup?
Whatif I start to cry?
Whatif I get sick and die?
Whatif I flunk that test?
Whatif green hair grows on my chest?
Whatif nobody likes me?
Whatif a bolt of lightning strikes me?
Whatif I don't grow talle?
Whatif my head starts getting smaller?
Whatif the fish won't bite?
Whatif the wind tears up my kite?
Whatif they start a war?
Whatif my parents get divorced?
Whatif the bus is late?
Whatif my teeth don't grow in straight?
Whatif I tear my pants?
Whatif I never learn to dance?
Everything seems well, and then
the nighttime
چه لزومی دارد برای اجزای زندگی گریه کنیم؟
کل زندگی، گریه دار است!
What need is there to weep over parts of life?
The whole of it calls for tears
از مجموعۀ سه گانۀ «تسلی بخشهای سنکا»
Seneca's Consolations

نقاشی اثر مانوئل دومینگوئز سانچز با عنوان "خودکشی سنکا"
آخرین لحظۀ زندگی سنکا را در کنار دوستانش پس از نوشیدن جام زهرآگین و بریدن رگهایش، به تصویر می کشد. 
imagine dragons_west coast
One more day we'll spend togetherLay your eyes, look up upon me for the betterOh, I know I'm worse for weatherBut my love, I won't give upSpend my days cursing my soulWishing I could paint my scars and make me wholeOh, I know I could be betterBut my love, I won't give up
I ain't no superman, I ain't no holy ghostI'm just the
بعد سه ماه فک کنم دیدمش...
وقتی ریشاش که سفید شده بودن و قیافه خستشو دیدم، دلم سوخت براش..چقد با حرفام اذیتش کرده بودم....به اندازه کافی فشار روش هست..حالا منم هی دارم بهش فشار میارم...البته منم وضع خوبی نداشتم..بهم گفت لاغرتر شدی که...و خب وقتی یه ماه همش جنگ اعصاب باشه قطعا ماحصلش لاغری خواهد شد...
دیشب حرفای تلخی بهم زدیم..تا دیروقت حرفا طول کشید...صبح هم باید زود بیدار میشدم که برم سرکار..احساس سنگینی و کرختی میکردم...منی که همیشه خندون و پرانرژی بو
تماشای رفتارت با آدم‌های دیگر، به طرز شرم‌آوری لذت‌بار است. رفتار تو و رفتار همه‌ی شما خدایانِ مشترک در یک‌تا نقصِ یک‌تا نبودن. عیبی ندارد، یک‌تا پرستی مد نیست. همان یک‌تا نقصی را می‌گویم که من برای پرستیدنتان، باید بتوانم پاکش کنم، جمعتان کنم، هرکدام را در تن و پیکره‌ی دیگری بجویم و بیابم و بنشانم. عیبی ندارد، شرک توی خونم نشسته، مدت‌هاست. آیات ابتداییِ سوره‌ی توبه هم خون مرا حلال کرده‌اند. اما تا به حال کسی اندازه‌ی تو عرضه‌ی ری
|ِDr Fazlollah Nikayin :

The Iranian supreme leader, Sayyed Ali Khamenei, has since the year 1983 (at this time he was the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran) been frequently visiting the families of Iranian martyrs. Of course, most of these were the families of Muslim martyrs, but a significant aspect of these visits was his meeting with the families of our Armenian and Assyrian martyrs, heroic martyrs from among these two small communities in iran, who fought bravely and selflessly in defense of their patriotic country and in the path of God.

This book is about Mr. Khamenei’s visiting these latter groups that usually took place about Christmas and the Christian new years.
We cannot describe the incredible atmosphere of these intimate, affectionate, kind and emotional meeting
{The Merciful Government of Imam Mahdi - No. 31-40}

{31}
Omission of luxuries and luxurism
A person came to Muawiyah and a tablecloth was spread before him that foods with any color were on it and he didn’t recognize one of them. He asked Muawiyah what was that food and he answered: “The stomach of duck filled with sheep’s brain, fried in pistachio oil and sprinkled with sugar.”
That person came to tears and said: “I recalled that I was with Ali (PBUH) at the time of Iftar (the time for breaking fast) and a sealed bag was brought for him. I asked: “What is in it and why is it sealed?” He said: “It is barley flour. I’m afraid Hassan or Hussain mix it with oil.”” *1
It is said in Seerah (the life history, behavior and habits) of Imam Mahdi (PBUH) in narrations that:
Take me to the rooftop
I wanna see the world when I stop breathing
Turnin' blue
Tell me love is endless, don't be so pretentious
Leave me like you do
Taste me, the salty tears on my cheek
That's what a year-long headache does to you
I'm not okay, I feel so scattered
Don't say I'm all that matters
Leave me, déjà vu
param name="AutoStart" value="
Filigree is always considered one of the most original handicrafts in Zanjan province. This art has developed so well in Zanjan that over the past two years, two artists namely Abdulhamid Moharrar and Mohsen Yazdanshenas have won UNESCO titles for their art.
In the filigree industry, the master of the art melts the metal and puts it in a special mold and produces wires of 1 cm in diameter. These wires turn into silver rods with a diameter of one millimetre to be used in filigree.
By inserting these wires in molds that are usually made of boards and waxes and giving them various shapes, silver wires are connected by heat and then different types of dishes are made out of them. Hammering, heating, rolling, and molding are among the tasks performed by a master of the art.
The most important a
Pure White
By:Mohammad Babaie
In
the middle of that dark black night , I woke up.I had a terrible pain in
my leg.I went to the kitchen and took a pill , sat at the table and
listened.The silence of the night was like a mysterious moaning.I
laistened very deeply.In far far away a dog was barking.Its barking had a
bitter taste of suffering and pain. In my thoughts away the white dog
at the grandpa's garden was a good friend in my childhood.That sense of
being alone was holding me very tightly.Maybe the dog was as alone as
me.
In
the early morning the sergeant shouted :"it's breakfast time."Again the
voice of barking was in my head but this time it was near.I opened my
eyes.I felt dizzy.I looked at the fences.It was the dog between the
barbed wire-barking and suffering.The soldier
I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debtI've been searching for a trail to follow againTake me back to the night we me

And then I can tell myself
What the hell I'm supposed to doAnd then I can tell myselfNot to ride along with you

I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of youTake me back to the night we metI don't know what I'm supposed to doHaunted by the ghost of youOh, take me back to the night we met

When the night was full of terrors
And your eyes were filled with tearsWhen you had not touched me yetOh, take me back to the night we met

I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of youTake me back to the night we metI don't know what I'm supposed to doHaunted by the ghost of youTake me back to the night we met

(لینک دانلود)
avicii_the nights

Hey, once upon a younger yearWhen all our shadows disappearedThe animals inside came out to playHey, when face to face with all our fearsLearned our lessons through the tearsMade memories we knew would never fade
One day my father—he told me,"Son, don't let it slip away"He took me in his
دانلود کتاب ghosts of the shadowmarket

همون طور که میدونید این یمی از اسپین اف های The mortal instruments و به ویژه the Infernal Devices و The dark Artifices هست.
با اینکه شخصیت اصلی این کتاب جم کارسترز هست(عر) ولی همه شخصیت های کتاب های بالا تقریبا هستند. تسا، ویل و بچه ها و نواده های اونا، جیس و ایزابل و الک و گنوس بین و کیت و تای و ... همشون هستند و این کتاب ماجرا های کوتاهی که جم به عنوان یه silent brother یا یک انسان معمولی زندگی کرده رو میگه.

ناموسا برای بخشایی که کیت هست دستمال برداری
آسیب به شانه ممکن است ناشی از حرکات تکراری ، نیروی کار دستی ، ورزش و یا پیری باشد . فرد ممکن است به علت سقوط بد و یا تصادف ، به این بخش از بدن آسیب برساند . بسیاری از مردم از جلو یا جلو درد شانه به دکتر مراجعه می‌کنند .
شانه یک ساختار متحرک است که به بازو اجازه حرکت آزادانه در همه جهات را می‌دهد . مشکلات شانه ممکن است حرکت بازو را محدود کرده و موجب درد و یا ناراحتی شود .
شانه سه استخوان بزرگ دارد :
استخوان بازو که استخوان دراز بازو است ،
کتف و یا تیغ
اسفند ماه یه سریال دیدم تحت عنوان Big Little Lies. از دیدنش خیلی لذت بردم بخصوص از مکالمات بین اون سه تا دوست و از اینکه اینقدر راحت درمورد احساساتشون صحبت میکنن وتحلیل ، کیف کردم .موزیک های قشنگی هم داشت مثل همین cold little heart

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.
توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد
با این حال ممکن است مرورگ
دشمنان می دانند که ما قوی هستیم! نفر اول در جهان که هیچکس قادر نیست با آن برابری کند. درد ایننجاست که به دوستان باید ثابت کنیم که قوی هستیم. متاسفانه ناباوری داخلی، دردی بی درمان است. زیرا که خناسان در پی آن هستند. هرکس تریبونی را در اختیار دارد، یا زبانی برای کفتن دارد، زبان در کام کشیده و قلم را شکسته است، تا نگوید. و یا می ترسد که بگوید! شهاب حسینی را می بینیم که چه درد مندانه، به آن اشاره می کند. بیانات داریوش ارجمند این را می رساند که: دوستان
"Hurts"
دردناک
امیلی سندی در مورد این ترانه می گوید:"این ترانه فقط فوران احساسه,یه گفتگوعه,یه گفتگو از نوع عصبانیش.شبیه این "میدونی چی شده؟ بهتره که ساکت شی.و میخوام بهت بگم دقیقا چه حسی دارم.وقتی تو میخوای علت واقعی یه بگو مگو رو بدونی,و تو فقط می گی,درواقع,هرچی که تو می خوای بهم بگی,منو می رنجونه.اما این واقعا فقط برای دونستن بود,راستش این چیزیه که به هرکی که باهاش جرو بحث داشته باشم خواهم گفت...."
Baby, I'm not made of stone,it hurts
عزیزم,از سنگ که ساخته نشدم,درد
"Hurts"
دردناک

امیلی سندی در مورد این ترانه می گوید:"این ترانه فقط فوران احساسه,یه گفتگوعه,یه گفتگو از نوع عصبانیش.شبیه این "میدونی چی شده؟ بهتره که ساکت شی.و میخوام بهت بگم دقیقا چه حسی دارم.وقتی تو میخوای علت واقعی یه بگو مگو رو بدونی,و تو فقط می گی,درواقع,هرچی که تو می خوای بهم بگی,منو می رنجونه.اما این واقعا فقط برای دونستن بود,راستش این چیزیه که به هرکی که باهاش جرو بحث داشته باشم خواهم گفت...."

Baby, I'm not made of stone,it hurts
عزیزم,از سنگ که ساخته نشدم,در
سلام
نزدیک روز اربعین هستیم. برای همین من به یک نظر از چارلز دیکنز برخورد کردم که دوست داشتم بدونم منبعش صحیح بوده یا نه. با این حال باید گشت و ...
اما چندتا مورد دیگه هم دیدم مثلا از گیبون که البته پیدایش کردم:
الف) ادوارد گیبون:
متن اصلی که از کتابشون گرفتم:
In a distant age and climate, the tragic scene
of the death of Hosein will awaken the sympathy of the coldest reader
Edward Gibbon
source: The Decline & Fall of the Roman Empire
میتونید آنلاین ببینید:
https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/g/gibbon/edward/g43d/complete.html
البته یک مورد دیگه هم از گی
  Would you purchase a vehicle that unveiled calming smells to the air while you are trapped in large targeted traffic?
  Would you buy a robot that smells like a human being?
  Scientists suggest that new engineering implies individuals will soon be working with units like these inside their everyday lives.
  The British Science pageant occurred just lately in Brighton, England. In the occasion, scientists from the University of Sussex demonstrated many of the technological innovation that might be coming quickly.presents the Cloude Accounting Software HK for Small Businesses. Simple to use anytime, anywhere, the Xero Accounting System is the perfect tool for SMEs to keep track of their business accounts.
  Several folks have observed the three-dimensional computer-mad
ترجمه ریدینگ درس اول کتاب زبان انگلیسی پایه دوازدهم
ترجمه درس اول ریدینگ کتاب انگلیسی پایه دوازدهم را برای شما در ادامه نوشته ام. من فاضل احمدزاده هستم مدرس دوره های پیشرفته آموزش زبان انگلیسی.
در وبلاگ کنکور زبان می توانید درخواست های آموزشی خود را برای من ارسال کنید.

Respect your parents
به والدین خود احترام بگذارید
On a spring morning, an old woman was sitting on the sofa in her house. Her young son was reading a newspaper. Suddenly a pigeon sat on the window.
در یک روز بهاری، پیرزنی روی کاناپه خانه اش نش
ترجمه ریدینگ درس اول کتاب زبان انگلیسی پایه دوازدهم
ترجمه درس اول ریدینگ کتاب زبان انگلیسی پایه دوازدهم را برای شما در ادامه نوشته ام.
من فاضل احمدزاده هستم مدرس دوره های پیشرفته آموزش زبان انگلیسی.
در وبلاگ کنکور زبان می توانید درخواست های آموزشی خود را برای من ارسال کنید.

Respect your parents
به والدین خود احترام بگذارید
On a spring morning, an old woman was sitting on the sofa in her house. Her young son was reading a newspaper. Suddenly a pigeon sat on the window.
در یک روز بهاری، پیرزنی روی کاناپه خانه
O, Allah! Send Your peace upon Mohammad and his pure household, and his chosen companions, and his pure partner (wife) and his offspring, to every prophet who has given the good news of his coming, and the prophets who are in the chain of his ancestors, and also send peace upon those who in sending peace upon them is achieved Your satisfaction of Your prophet, O God! Bestow Your peace and mercy upon them as far as they are satisfied and then add as much as You deserve, O! The Most Merciful of those who show Mercy.O, God! Send peace upon Mohammad ( P.B.U.H.) and his households like the peace that You sent to Abraham and his household and grant the same blessing on Mohammad and his household, and Grant the same mercy upon them, indeed You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.O, God! Bestow to Moham
عده ای فکر می کنند کشتن آمریکا، با اسلحه و توپ
و تفنگ است! لذا امریکا هم، برای نجات خود، به همه سلاحها تجهیز شده است. اما
دیدیم که تمام رمبو های آمریکایی، در برابر یک افسر لاغر ایرانی، سر خم کرده و
اسیر شدند! لذا آمریکا هرچه اسلحه داشته باشد، بداند که راه مرگش اسلحه نیست. فقط
با زیارت امام حسین ع، در روز اربعین، آمریکا و اسرائیل و آل سعود کشته می شوند!
هرکس که به زیارت امام رضا، حضرت علی ع و دیگر امام ها می رود، یعنی یک اسلحه با خود
برداشته است. ت
The Storyteller (2)
In a low, confidential voice, interrupted at frequent intervals by loud, petulant questionings from her listeners, she began an unenterprising and deplorably uninteresting story about a little girl who was good, and made friends with every one on account of her goodness, and was finally saved from a mad bull by a number of rescuers who admired her moral character.
"Wouldn't they have saved her if she hadn't been good?" demanded the bigger of the small girls. It was exactly the question that the bachelor had wanted to ask.
"Well, yes," admitted the aunt lamely, "but I don't think they would have run quite so fast to her help if they had not liked her so much."
"It's the stupidest story I've ever heard," said the bigger of the small girls, with immense conviction.
"I didn
 مولانا شیخ محمد مولوی، در بلخ به دنیا آمد و در ایران تحصیل و رشد کرد، و در قونیه ساکن شد تا فوت کرد. متاسفانه اکنون در ثبت آثار ایرانی  این موضوع احتلاف برانگیز شده،  و ترکیه آن را بنام خود ثبت کرده. لذا باید دانست که قونیه قبلا جزو ایران بوده که: مولوی به آنجا رفته الان نیز باید به ایران برگردانده شود. آنجا نیز مانند کربلا قبله امال شود، و مردم حتی با پای پیاده! به زیارت قبر مولانا بروند. و در دهه مولانا (آراز) در آنجا اقامت کنند. اشعار مولانا ر
عجبـ تـلـخـ بودشیرینیـ دروغـ عاشقـ بودنشـ …

Tears are words the heart can’t sayاشک ها کلماتی هستند که قلب نمی تواند بگوید!

کاش یک نفر بودکه دوستم داشتکه دوستش داشتمو همین را برای همیشه میگفتو همین را برای همیشه میگفتمهمین دوستت دارم رابه همین سادگی…
 متن غمگین دل شکسته کوتاهچهـ سادهـ دلی شکستهـ می شود …

هیچ لحظه ای در هیچ روزی نیست که من دلتنگ تو نبوده باشم
سخت ترین چیز در زندگی این هست کهببینی کسی که عاشقش هستیکس دیگه ای رو دوست دا
سندرم خشکی چشم که به آن کراتیت سیککا ، keratoconjunctivitis sicca یا xerofhthalmia نیز گفته می شود ، یک عود مکرر یا مداوم از خشکی چشم است. شرایط ناراحت کننده است و می تواند در کیفیت زندگی شما اختلال ایجاد کند. ممکن است در باز نگه داشتن چشمان خود مشکل داشته باشید یا ممکن است به دلیل خشکی شدید چشمان نتوانید کار یا رانندگی کنید. دریافت درمان چشمان خشک شما می تواند تفاوت زیادی در کاهش ناراحتی شما ایجاد کند.
علائمدقیقاً همانطور که از نام این محصول پیداست ، این حالت ب
by 
Patty McCord
From the January–February 2014 Issue

Sheryl Sandberg has called it one of the most important documents ever to come out of Silicon Valley. It’s been viewed more than 5 million times on the web. But when Reed Hastings and I (along with some colleagues) wrote a PowerPoint deck explaining how we shaped the culture and motivated performance at Netflix, where Hastings is CEO and I was chief talent officer from 1998 to 2012, we had no idea it would go viral. We realized that some of the talent management ideas we’d pioneered, such as the concept that workers should be allowed to take whatever vacation time they feel is appropriate, had been seen as a little crazy (at least until other companies started adopting them). But we were surprised that an unadorned set of 127
We all work hard to make our own business. We use our
sweat and all the tears we throw in to create something
extraordinary. Finally, after a hard day or when you are angry on your
keyboard, you might wonder with yourself what the end of the game will end up
with? What are you really looking for? Is there a brilliant neon sign
in the form of the word "exit" that shows your final path and
purpose?
The value of your business
For most businesses, the goal is to ultimately sell this
business to another entrepreneur who wants to profit from its sale. It's
unfortunate that most of us do not even know how much our business value, or
even how it sells it, and sometimes we do not know if it can be sold at
all! We have been focusing our business on the online business for many
years, and we've
If anyone asks youhow the perfect satisfactionof all our sexual wantingwill look, lift your faceand say,
Like this.
When someone mentions the gracefulnessof the nightsky, climb up on the roofand dance and say,
Like this.
If anyone wants to know what “spirit” is,or what “God’s fragrance” means,lean your head toward him or her.Keep your face there close.
Like this.
When someone quotes the old poetic imageabout clouds gradually uncovering the moon,slowly loosen knot by knot the stringsof your robe.
Like this.
If anyone wonders how Jesus raised the dead,don’t try to explain the miracle.Kiss me on the lips.
Like this. Like this.
When someone asks what it meansto “die for love,” pointhere.
If someone asks how tall I am, frownand measure with your fingers the spacebetween the crea
Chapter Five—On My Own: Professor at Palermo (1936–1938):Scent of Orange Blossoms Non sien le genti, ancor, troppo sicure a giudicar, sì come quei che stima le biade in campo pria che sien mature; ch'i' ho veduto tutto 'l verno prima lo prun mostrarsi rigido e feroce; poscia portar la rosa in su la cima; e legno vidi già dritto e veloce, correr lo mar per tutto suo cammino, perire al fine a l'intrar de la foce. (Let not the people be too self-assured In judging early, as who should count the rows Of green blades in the field ere they matured. For I have seen how first the wild-brier shows Her sprays, all winter through, thorny and stark, And then upon the topmost bears the rose; And I have seen ere now a sp

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها